Monday, August 8, 2016

Sunday Funday Rainday

Today I stood at the fields and did not test my back which may backfire as movement loosens it. I just have such a sedentary life, the back is taking a whole lot longer to recover this time. The team had one of it's best practices so it was good to see them take it seriously the week before the series. Before practice was supposed to be the league's new player try outs and I was going to help pitch for it, but the rains came and cancelled that and I was standing around stiffening up so I took the rain as a sign to not push the body.

We went out for dinner afterward and I foolishly spent more money. Social interaction with the team is important. Coach and another player played PokemonGo most of the time and those were the two I needed some social interaction with the most, but there are so many avoidances in life these days. One of the players invited me to stay in his room which is great but puts me in the position of telling my two friends I will not be chipping in for their room and they will likely be sad as they really needed the money.

I wandered around stores for a couple of hours and then headed home and within moments fell asleep.

No comments: