Saturday, February 25, 2017

Changing Changes Everything

Waking with a tummy ache the past two days. Anxiety or something I ate? A bacteria or virus or something else? In any case, the changes keep on changing, Yesterday was technically the last day of the temporary Data and Marketing Manager job. So much is left unfinished and the unsettling part is the proposal I gave to Michael to continue helping as a consultant, which heartily approved by his son and daughter, the COO and CFO/CTO respectively, was not completely approved by Michael so I do not have the tools or connections to do what I proposed to do (I'd need the laptop I was using and network access). Hopefully Michael will reach out to me... I just wish he would have done it before I packed up and left.

I feel like I am going to enjoy the day of rest as much as I enjoyed the morning of rhymes. Later, a special treat for dinner. For the first time in weeks I found rhymes flowing this morning. Time for myself is so precious and valuable and rewarding and exciting and soothing and relaxing and cathartic and more all at once. You will likely find the details revealing, or at least entertaining, unless of course you don't care about me and don't like babbling and are not interested in this life I loosely call mine or any of the random revelations and nonsense that comes pouring out of my head there in which case, don't go there and in fact, why are you even here?

Thanks for caring, your patience is a gift :)

Narf :)

No comments: