Monday, February 27, 2017

Workhome

I finally got the go ahead to work part time from Michael after I spent about three hours doing work for his company from home this morning. I am not sure how he wants me to send him my hours, but I will send an email documenting my hours at least once a week. I also got permission to use their laptop so I will pick that up tomorrow. I stopped for water on the way to softball and continued my hitting streak going 2 for 2 before the couch decided to bench me because another player showed up late. So what if I have the best batting average of the season and bat last so I hit less than anybody else, whatever. We won. I shopped for food at the supermarket on the way home and made shrimp salad. and a chocolate shake (ice cream was on sale). Watching Family Guy and getting sleepy, I'll go to bed soom because I have a long busy day planned for tomorrow.

Hope your day was fun too :)

Narf :)

No comments: