Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Month of Babble

Yes, that's right, about a month ago I found myself ocupied with whatever was going on at the time, mostly distraction and holding my breath and I still am, but then, life goes on. Yes, that's right, I've been babbling almost daily but have not made time to spend a few minutes briefly accounting for my time in this life in this blog as it was meant to be. Still awaiting word about that interview, meanwhile, I took a job with a friend's company and it will be quite awkward when I leave, but it does not pay enough to keep me from moving on if one of the state jobs call back. I heard from HR, they are reviewing my references. Life is so busy, I steal babble time from sleep and write letters to J and work and play cards and play softball and play mind games forever.

Maybe I'll catch up with the brief entries one of these weeks.

Hope you are well, and if you miss me, so many thanks.

Keep in touch.

narf. :)

No comments: