Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hired

This morning I went to HR to sign papers to give them permission to check my background and driver's record and to give them fingerprints and then I went to the lab to give urine and this afternoon the HR lady called and said I was cleared (amazingly fast) and she asked when I wanted to start. I could start on Monday but I decided to start March 6th because that is the next orientation and Monday is too soon because I want to help Michael transition more (I will do some consulting for him after I leave) and I am going to a tournament in Tampa this weekend and it also gives me time to take the car in for servicing I've been putting off for weeks and make sure I have clothes out of storage and so on...

So I start March 6th.

Now, I must sleep.

Smiling.

May you be smiling too. :)

No comments: