Friday, February 10, 2017

Medical Gods

That is what some, maybe most Doctors think of themselves... or is it what people think of Doctors... whatever. After a lifetime working in the health care field in hospitals and residential facilities on all levels, I have little respect for what we call modern medicine and no respect for the medical industry. Still, I have enough respect to get a check up now and then. When I wake up I will be heading to a colonoscopy. Fun. The Doctor and hospital paperwork seems to assume I am ignorant and offers no respect for my knowledge, concerns, or desires. Mandatory full anesthesia is not only not necessary, but so dangerous that I am surprised there are not lawsuits about the forced procedure done when a patient requests a local.

I'll just leave this here in case something goes wrong.

In case it matters.

No comments: