Thursday, April 20, 2017

Days Pass Silently

Sometimes there is little to say. Sometimes there is nothing to say. Sometimes there is nothing positive to say so energy is not wasted on the negative after releasing it in the whining complaining wah wah or babbling distractions. Day three of the IS-300 training went well. Ending early, I headed to the Toyota dealer that was across the street from where I bought the car and they said two hours to change the oil and they might charge more depending on what they find. They let you know up front they are looking for ways to charge more. Honest crooks forged in capitalism. I did not want to stretch my lunch hour to three hours so I headed back toward the office. I stopped at a Walmart on the way and found they had a $44 deal on my particular oil change (Toyota requires expensive synthetic oil and the dealer wants $84). At least an hour and a half there. I stopped at the neighborhood Chinese buffet for lunch. Then headed back to the office.

After work I drove to the closest Walmart near here and found they would be at least two hours for the oil change. I'll try again 6:30 one morning next week. The il change is way way way way way overdue (I must have mentioned when it was due somewhere back in this blog). Whatever, aye?

Gonna put headphones on now and listen to internet TV. Feel free to converse anytime.

Narf :)

No comments: