Monday, April 10, 2017

Rarely Enough Time

Once again there is not enough time for babbling or for editing and uploading the other writings I've been doing for the blogs or any other sort of publishing endeavor. At east I remember to return here for a brief synopsis of the day, in case it matters. Slept in for a change, now that the formal full-day observation part of the ratings committee work is done. We had a 1pm game and we won, not because we played any better than last week, but because the other team simply could not hit and did not field well. I watched a few games afterward, then headed here, stopping along the way for food. Laundry filled the evening, though I did not get it done because Eb said he wanted to do his but then he didn't get home until 1:30am so I could have finished all of my laundry. Roommates.

I wandered Meetup between washing and folding clothes. No connections, but I continued reaching out so that keeps hope shining bright. I added some entries to some of the seldom visted blogs, though links will wait for another time. Rarely enough time to do all I want to do, and that is life. Work will require more coffee than usual tomorrow as I will not get a whole lot of sleep. So much to do, so much to do.

Hope your day smiled :)

No comments: