Friday, April 21, 2017

Work, TV, Food, Sleep

Working full time takes so many waking hours out of a life. Energy is depleted by the time I get home, so TV is the primary activity more and more often as driving an hour and getting home really late is not appealing anymore. Staying home alone leaves little more than food as the great physical thrill for each day. Sleep comes, reluctantly, as I stay awake hoping something more will come along. A friend. Love. Motivation to take life seriously again.

This blog has no readers (or few) mostly because it is depressing whining negative perspective. All the crap of life that doesn't go just right gets dumped into words in these daily blogs and I move along back to the offline real world happy again.

Processing is no fun to read I suppose.

But if you want to know me...

Narf :)

No comments: