Sunday, April 30, 2017

So Many Missing Days

There are dozens more entries in the detail babbling blog than there are here and this is the easier less time consuming blog so there is not explanation for the difference except that the babbler must babbler even when I don't really feel like recording the daily life.

Softball was as weird as ever today (and it's been weird long the way). Coach has issues. Tried to punish me for thinking about moving to another team because of the drama and disrespect Assistant Coach and now I am getting. He said I wasn't pitching today. So I told another team I would sub for them. As is usually the case, he was coaching his other team when our game started and we only had eight players show up so the person he asked to do the coaching asked me to pitch. So I pitched. I had to tell the other coach he had to find another sub. Did Coach know he didn't have enough players when he told me I was not going to pitch? I he just that bad a Coach or is he just that vindictive? As I said, weird day.

Still, I am determined to have fun, so I did.

No comments: