Sunday, July 30, 2017

Another Whatever

There's something cooking in the microwave, I'm not sure what it is, I opened many cans... guess there are many ways to be living on the edge, no doubt. Maybe I'll list the ingredients in the details blog, but anyway, it's another restful day here. Slept until the body felt like getting out of bed. Spent most of the afternoon sorting through my blog uploads and recording them in the table of contents file for the first time since February (maybe I'll get some organizational uploading done one of these days). That is not moving in, but it is getting comfortable in my chair. A good sign, nonetheless.

A weekend for me and just me for the first tie in months. Missing what is gone (always hurts more when I am catching up in my head and written gardens, alas, but it is what it is and I accept the caring and contact as it is, even when it's gone). Gonna enjoy the food, however it turns out. Life is better every day, still, even after all these years.

Wish you were here :)

Narf :)

No comments: