Friday, July 21, 2017

Just In Case

This might be the saddest google search I have ever seen. Just in case is matters. There are so many ways you could keep in touch. Or could have kept in touch. But a choice was made in your mind. You chose to avoid all of the many ways you could have kept in touch. You chose to not keep in touch. Inaction is a clear and present message.

Caring is a verb. When you don't do it, it does not happen.

Pretending does not change that fact.

Nor do good intentions.

Anyway, life, work, lots of little things, desk stuff, don't remember details just now, one of the four people in our division had a baby today, life goes on. Then softball, we won big. 24-4 (they stop it at a 20 run lead). I went 5 for 6 with a bunch of RBIs and my out was a sacrifice setting up two runners who scored. Pitched lights out except the inning I tried to give them runs and gave them 4. I hate completely shutting out a team. After softball nobody wanted to go to the usual hangout so I went to a local shrimp place and while not cheap, excellent food. Harpo joined me there, then we wandered the supermarket and had dessert and walked and talked and then I headed back here. Eb was just finishing watching a movie and went to bed. I saw a tweet from Jackson and mused over how she still reaches out to the world via regular Facebook posts and now regular tweets, but she stopped texting personal texts because it upset Brandy. Sad, really. Not healthy, but that's her choice. Then I came here.

Just in case it matters someday.

Narf.

No comments: