Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Sunday afternoon I received a text from my first long term girlfriend (and someone who cared about meas much as anyone ever did, sigh) and maybe the most mature, sensible, caring, wonderful person I ever knew (at least one of them) letting me know she was in town with her family to do the theme parks. Blast from the Past, for sure. Alas, work and softball are obligations that, for many serious and a few selfish reasons, I do not want to cancel on such short notice and she will be back home by Wednesday morning.

Tonight was softball again, finally, a Monday night without rain. Unfortunately, though I had much fun, we lost and then lost again. Really great pitching, not enough hitting or fielding. The other pitcher was really good too. Anyway, after 2 hours of sleep last night this second late night in a row does not do me much good and tomorrow night I will be pitching again, whether permitting, because another team picked me up and a major plus is it is a freebie because they are fully sponsored.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow - all smiles :)

Narf :)

No comments: