Sunday, July 23, 2017

Out All Day

Yeah, so I finally heard the softball games may be starting and headed to the fields. The word was I had an hour, but when I got to the fields 30 minutes after the last text, they had already started the game. We lost the first, we won the second. Poor playing conditions, but still we played which s better than not playing. The heat was not bad and I was fine. Next came dinner. Delicious filet mignon and accessories. Helen made a good choice. Next came cards at Harpo's with the old gang. Nothing changed there, Sarducci announced he was really good at the game, hearts, as if there was no contest at the table... so I decided to win because his arrogance needed a take down. I won, he was really pissed blaming Harpo for not playing right (hearts is not a partner game, he just got beat and had to find an excuse) and saying he was not having fun. We played oh hell next and Harpo and I let him win by a few points just to send him home happy. It was a fun night.

So here I am, just getting back, and recording the day for posterity.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: