Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Softball Fun

Ok, so we lost 12-11 in extra innings, but it was fun partly because I played well but mostly because I brought a good attitude to the field (which helped me play well) and the other team were good sports. After the game a few friends from another team shared dinner at our favorite local sports bar. Service was exceptional and food was delicious (made to order) and everything we asked for was served fast with a smile. The waitresses hang with us when they can because we go there a lot.

A wonderful day ends with a wonderful evening and all that's missing is someone to share the whole of the life, but hope springs eternal and I know you're out there somewhere :)

I hope your life is wonderful too, but if it's not, make it so - you can do it :)

Narf :)

No comments: