Sunday, October 22, 2017

4 AM Again

You could jump to the babbling blog to read the last five entries (the ones between the two linked here) to learn more, but suffice to say (or is it suffice it to say, huh) I am hungry for more than food... I am lonely. Lonely enough to want to do something about it so I am reaching out to a pen pal site for inspiration. Writing to people inspires me to believe in people which leads to my waning to trust someone which hopefully will motivate me to actually reach out to someone in the offline off paper world. We shall see if I overcome my disillusionment and cynicism about love and people and trust. There's always hope. :)

So I played softball, did laundry, watched football, wrote, relaxed, heated up food, and enjoyed the privacy of this space today. The Cubs lost, the Yankees lost, so I guess I'm rooting for the Dodgers now. UCF continued their undefeated season. Jackson sent a text apologizing for not texting for a while. J wrote. I wrote. The digestive system continued to be wonky. Life goes on.

How was your day and dreams?

Narf :)

No comments: