Sunday, October 1, 2017

Back To Life

Sadly, I must accept that many are gone (so many more in their own private gardens that have not breathed in my ear in decades) and even sadder, some who are not gone would rather be gone and forgotten. I am so very sorry it hurts to be here with me and I shall do my best to be as obscure as I can be - but love is the opening door... I'll leave you out of it as challenging as that may be when I just want to shout from rooftops thank you for being, for caring, for inspiring me to believe in love and continue nurturing what little hope I have left that y dreams really can come true in this life. Shhhh, I am trying to understand and hoping my maze obscures my defiance enough to continue living my dream of sharing everything with respect for privacy. If this is a baffling entry, then I may have succeeded. My hope is you are amused at the lengths I will take to compromise even as it may drive us to madness (gleefully, I hope).

This is for all of you who do not wish to be any part of my written gardens. I still love you, even if you do not want me to say so here. I still find, to my delight and chagrin, that I cannot, dare not, will not leave the dream behind. Even if it is all just an illusion.


No comments: