Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fun At The Fields

A long day at the softball fields, the backup fields where there is limited seating, no shade, one water fountain, a bathroom, and no other amenities. I did some additional ratings of players because our ratings system has a lot of flaws. perhaps we'll get it right next year. We played two games ad they had me pitch, not my choice ad the other pitcher was not thrilled, but coach said so. We lost both game. We have no hitting and even less fielding ability on the team. We average about two runs a game. We average giving up about 16 runs a game. Still, we have fun at the fields. I hung out to watch a few games and chat with friends and the field manager (there's work at the fields too). After softball I stopped for KFC, impulsively, and pigged out back here. A rare time I brought food back here to eat. I have to vacuum the carpet squares soon. Or spray bug spray. Actually, both. Then TV, email, penpal message, la lala. I miss sports, but I don't get sports on my internet TV.

That was the day.

Narf :)

No comments: