Saturday, October 14, 2017

Foodie Come and Save Me

Another buffet, an American southern type, Helen loves them, I need to be in the mood for meat and potatoes and pasta and canned veggies. Overcooked at that. Hey, it was my idea to try the place because it was new. So the bloat continues to grow, the weight continues to rise, and the rest of the consequences of bloat and weight continue to increase as the body continues to deteriorate. I am a foodie, tried and true, I am a foodie, You? I am reaching the point where I am an out of control foodie who is in dire need of a kind gentle very very strong healthy foodie who appreciates food as much as I do but also has a very strong will power, self-discipline, body awareness and willingness (desire, even) to help me return to balance. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself anytime. The sooner the better.

I also need to get to the batting cages post haste.

Feel free to care and help.

Narf :)


No comments: