Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Super

I don't want to be superficial... it's just a bit challenging to get started again because the why is not public information so... moving right along... another work day, still loving the work even though I am still getting more tired and the body is still getting more ailments and not having the time to do all I could do to fix them is frustrating but playing softball five days a week certainly is contributing to the increasing fatigue... suddenly seeking more inspiration as conscious awareness of loneliness has been rising the last few weeks, at least... so step right up, read all about it, I'll get the words out as soon as I can... love me?

Just when I thought I might be back. Right? Yes, so the CBS shows I watch are back so I have shows to watch again... and I've been eating myself stupid again... fat... will power out the window... who cares... nobody outside of my head and the internal caring about me has been turned off temporarily... at least I hope it's just temporarily... I say that every time.

Ok, so that's the daily life. Today. Have fun out there. I'll be waiting.

Narf :)

No comments: