Monday, January 15, 2018

Cook, Clean, Cuddle

Well, not quite cuddle. Not in this place. Still, I did actually cook in that I boiled water for the first time since moving in here last March. Spaghetti, not from a can. So I am stuffed. I cooked two pounds and ate one pound. Topped off with my usual stuff, unhealthy as all get out. See the food blog for more (what?... food blog?... pay attention son or you'll fall behind, I say, fall behind). I did six or seven wash loads as well so now everything I have here is clean, almost. I didn't wash all of the work clothes because Eb got home, but I have enough clean clothes for the week. I didn't exactly clean either, but I intended to. I did clean one of the stove top burners so I could boil the water. Yeah, cuddle.

If only you were here to share.

Narf. :)

No comments: