Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day By Day

Just kind of hanging on for now. The body is fighting a head cold. The thermostat is set at 60 degrees inside. The thermometer read in below 30 degrees this morning and tomorrow morning is supposed to be colder. I should have bought a space heater, but I am sitting here with three layers on and my feet under the heating blanket turned up to high. I sincerely hope I don't die. This has motivated me to write to more potential roommates on the roommate site. Stretching the limits of the guesswork and random chance taking that he site offers.

Meanwhile, work was work. It's too cold out to work outside, so desk work again. Sitting way too much for my buttocks, that's for sure. Monday I have another doctor's appointment and I must find a primary soon after that as the pain and bleeding is not better. Canned pasta for dinner again. I need to find a new place, a new doctor, and a new perspective. Again.

Any day now.

Narf :)

No comments: