Sunday, January 21, 2018

Something

Yes, eating too much is now going on the record here in this blog world and I challenge anyone to care or read or whatever. Life is sharing, after all. And the links spread their wings.

Today started out early, but I went back to sleep and then woke and headed to the fields for Fun Day, the semi-annual try-outs for the Sunday league. I help rate the newbies and sort them into the playing level they belong (so they don't get hurt playing against better players until they become better players). After that I met Tinman and his mom and daughter and Sarducci for lunch and then we went to Tinan's place to watch football and then I returned here and ate dinner and watched more football and then I wrote and now, here we are. Early day tomorrow, so bedtime for this bozo. Hope you had fun today (and ate healthier than I did too).

Narf :)

No comments: