Tuesday, January 30, 2018

So Why Not Just Write Here?

I mean at work. After all, there's a decent chair, a desk, and I can turn on the TV if I want to. Cable. I suppose it would be frowned upon if I started sleeping here, but dinner and TV? I can still do a little work to make it legit. And so it goes, another day at the desk with a whole lot accomplished. Three documents prepared and PDFed and emailed to the Team (Committee if we're being formal) and then, a 38 page Powerpoint presentation to introduce the team to the purpose, function, activities and soul of a Safety Committee. Yeah baby, we doing good. Also have the website up to ready-for-viewing, though still not loving it due to format and not knowing how to design as well as I'd like. The essentials and more are definitely there though. The most productive day at work in a week or few, but then, the past week or two has been waddling around rather blindly. Got work done, but just kind of in idle creatively. Good to have a really excellent creative productive day.

How about you? Hope it was good.

Narf :)

No comments: