Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hospitalalus Interruptus

Another day at work at the desk tapping out more and more stuff, following up on incidents and emails, pushing the people who need to be pushed to do their job. I didn't get everything done, but it was another good day in spite of the subtle passive aggressive interference, but I'll skate over that and hope it does not become a wall... or a cliff. As the day was in it's last hour, Helen called and asked me to take her to the hospital. I left work early and headed to her place and took her. Three hours later, I left her in the ER expecting to be admitted. Not an emergency, but not planned. So hungry, I stopped at Wawa for a sub and a quesadilla both with all sorts of extras. Yum, calories bloat, but yum.

What was your day about?

Narf :)

No comments: