Thursday, February 1, 2018

Made It Through The Day

Yeah, so (I do that a lot, don't I?... open with Yeah, so, I mean... whatever), I texted the boss that I'd be in two hours late so I could sleep longer and so I could shower and be more refreshed for the big meeting. More prep and some other things at my desk before I headed over to the place for the meeting. Timing was great as I had time to set up the computer and monitor, distribute documentation to the 18 chairs I set up around the table, and was done enough to start when the first person walked in. The meeting went smoothly, though a half hour longer than planned. Good reason, but must not let that happen again.

Stayed two hours past quitting time to type up the minutes, last one out of the building again.

Dinner, TV, here.

Narf :)

No comments: