Thursday, February 22, 2018

Morning On Facebook

Feeling nostalgic because this is the birth date of one of the people I grew closest to in this world, another long lost person in my adopted family who did not relate to me enough to connect permanently in the physical world, but who will always have an empty space in my heart if she ever wants to visit. Two hours of wandering the FB world scrolling through pages about my home town and high school and any other connection I can find with the hope that a few connections might still matter outside of my head and heart. People just seem to leave behind what they say are permanent feelings all the time. Outside of my head, love seems to be the most transient thing on the planet. Inside, it is the most permanent. I live in dichotomy.

Happy Birthday Sandy, in case it matters. :)

Narf :)

No comments: