Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Settle Down

I just never met thing, right girl. Laughing are we? I sure am. It's the truth, but the laughter is true just as well. I would do it though, I would so do it in a heartbeat if the right person came along and wanted to too. If the right person wanted t roam around like nomads I'd be up for that too. It's all about finding that right person. Yup, still the same old story.

Meanwhile, the day was rapid after forgetting to sleep last night. The morning was defensive driver training. The afternoon was driving around to various places. Before, between, and after was checking emails and corresponding. I was crashing just before 4:00 PM and stopped for some racetrack roller grill food and a mountain dew. After work was dinner, chicken, rice, cream of mushroom soup, and mayo with chips on the side and peanuts for dessert. TV is CBS shows. Sleep will likely come soon, as soon as the mountain dew wears off.

You?

Narf :)

No comments: