Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Next Concern

Did my kidneys shut down again?

Well, at least for a little while I am almost certain they did. I started packing to head to the emergency room en minutes ago and halfway through I peed, which is a sign they are not shut down now. I definitely do not feel up to playing softball at the moment, though that is 48 hours away if I don't end up in the hospital today. I definitely do not feel like going to work in an hour, but I am playing it moment to moment at the moment. The food poisoning apparently put too much strain on the kidneys. Maybe the antibiotics combined. Less water being sick as I was probably didn't help. I am forcing water now, 60 ounces in the past hour.

All these words, every little thing, in case it matters.

There's always hope.

Narf.

No comments: