Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sleepy Early Again

Though I did consume at least 1,000 calories today, I think. Chianti's Italian restaurant for lunch with the co-workers and I got the eggplant parm dinner because I did not want a sub or a high calorie salad. The birthday girl chose my favorite local Italian place, what can I say. Pasta and calories and I am ready for bed. Soon. The bad news is the diarrhea still has not subsided and while the change in diet is the likely cause, the symptoms are way too close to some digestive disorders. Are they sudden onset after food poisoning? I guess I'll wait until May to find out (that's the earliest appointment I can get with a primary... then again, I need the BP med script filled in the next week or two, so I suppose I am spending $ for a walk-in clinic, not waiting).

The day was productive and too busy. Investigating accidents takes time and HR had a big pile of new applicants for me to screen and I had to stop off to finish an inspection I did not quite get done yesterday and lunch took almost two hours (this group likes their birthday lunches) and I am still behind on stuff from being out three days last week so... continued 11+ hours days this week. Still fun, just need to do laundry and feeling lonely, naturally.

Your day? In case it matters, it's your turn to share.

Narf :)

No comments: