Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Time Again

I have not babbled since last week mostly because by the time I sit down to write it is time for another brief entry and by the time I am done, I am falling asleep. I believe that is primarily due to diet, though who knows. Maybe I've been invaded by an alien virus and an odd shaped life form will burst through my abdominal walls at any moment. Last week's food poisoning diet (nothing) turned into the softball tournament diet (pig-out on meats and carbs and veggies and anything) which then suddenly became the low-calorie diet as I've eaten less than 700 calories for the past three days. So far today, 360. I'm already nodding off. Maybe I figure eating is Russian roulette and I don't want to explode again.

Anyway, productive day at work. Lots to do tomorrow. Close eyes now.

Narf :)

No comments: