Saturday, February 24, 2018

Slightly Ridicuous

So... impulsively, I called Harpo. First, the car mis-dialed and I spoke with Helen for half an hour on the way to softball. Then, Harpo presented the opportunity for games after softball and I said yes. So after doing everything in my power to give the other team runs and winning 22-7 in four innings, I found myself waiting outside Sarducci's place where we were to play games (after Sarducci got back from the movies). Then we played amidst a lot of whining and complaining from Harpo and the usual from Sarducci. I should have stopped for or brought food, cuz I was hungry and all that was offered was junk food and I declined. Somewhere after 3AM I arrived back here and realized I left my phones there. I got on FB and luckily Tinman has his FB alive on his phone 24/7 (realtors and some other professions will do that) and he got word to Sarcducci that I was heading back, but first, I had to clean my drawers and the bathroom. Yes, more than an hour of driving, more than an hour at the softball fields (a triple and two singles and scored 3 times, so running and moving plenty), a half hour fast-walking the big box store shopping, carrying heavy boxes, and six hours of sitting upright playing games and not a peep out of the digestive system. Arrived back here and didn't make it from the car to the front door. Psychological? Environmental? Both? The body is puzzled, as am I.

So... impulsively, somewhere around 4:15 AM I loaded up on Taco Bell and blew way past the border. The food blog was updated in case you want the details. Just look for the date corresponding with the date on this entry, or something like that.

Sleep now, perchance to dream of normal bowel movements.

Narf :)

No comments: