Saturday, February 10, 2018

Afternoon Stirring

So then, when the stir craziness of the idea of sitting around doing nothing but tapping keys on this computer and exploring the internet and watching TV struck that nerve in the brain that demands daily physical activity, I got up and walked around a lot, for at least an hour. Harpo walked around with me by phone. It wasn't walking just for the sake of walking, it was productive. I started chores. Cooking and laundry and after ten minutes of rest and elevation I will go check the food and then another ten minutes and another and the chores will get done and I wont feel so stir crazy or butt hurt. I mean literally butt hurt, but we can leave those details for where details belong and the body blog, if I ever get disciplined enough to go there every day too like when I started thinking about actually making a record of a life. Maybe more Facebook too. I need distractions. This blogging life needs an update.

Anybody want to talk to me?

Narf :)

No comments: