Sunday, February 18, 2018

Start Right This Week

That means get to sleep like now. Ala, the moment I got back here I almost shit myself. The moment I walked through the door. I believe the illness is largely psychological. Sphincter Interuptus, or something like that. Sweating all weekend, eating all sorts of anything while recovering from food poisoning, no itching, no bowel issues, nothing. The moment I walk through the door. Pee on the toilet seat. The same conditions I left. Almost forgot. Hopefully the new roommate will actually become the new roommate very soon. She said by the end of the month. Please? :)

Did not eat much today. Wawa breakfast wrap, apple juice, cream cheese pretzel at lunch time. No appetite here. Maybe good.

Still smiling big time inside (they can't take that away from me lol).

Sleep now, perchance to...

Narf :)

No comments: