Sunday, February 18, 2018

Fun Weekend

Softball tournaments are a lot of fun. Though my team now does not win much (no wins in the regular season, but one win in each other tournaments we've played in so far), but the pressure of winning and the drama at the top is not missed at all. As I did with my current job, I've gone into the retirement stage of softball as well. The fun matters most. The road trip was fun too. I got to know a lot more about Elton's relationship from start through now and a lot more about Elton too. Happy we rode together and just the two of us so he could share as he did. So serious body challenges, the worst umps ever, and alone again naturally now... but shared meals, shared fun, and shared getting closer with good people - definitely worth the time, money, and effort.

What did you do this weekend?

Narf :)

No comments: