Sunday, February 25, 2018

Pushing The Windows of Madness

Somehow I do not feel as if this entry will live up to the potential of the title, but in it's way, the facts are generally accurately reflected as I am well beyond midnight on a day when I need sleep because I must be out at the first around 8:30 AM and am supposed to stay out there for the day until about 4:30 to 5:00 PM (though I may leave before noon to stop into a friend's birthday party near here and then head here to relax and write and do the self-care stuff I neglect too often these recent years). Sleep is wisdom, what I am doing is folly, but from such folly comes genius (on rare occasions) and for tonight, at least, clean clothes and sheets, yes, clean sheets. Imagine clean!... what a novelty.

The probiotic drink from Kevita may be doing some good (at least psychologically) as I am burping, which is normal for me, though I still feel bloated as ever and the bowels are about the same as they've been for almost two weeks. It was just an hour or two into Valentine's Day when all this started, so it is likely the emotional psychosis of longing for love ought to be factored into this physiological disturbance as much as antibiotics, food poisoning, the possibility of a parasite, virus, or other physical oddity.

I'll just continue recording everything here for you, you know, in case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: