Monday, February 19, 2018

They Seem Amazed Sometimes

The other young players. They always put me last in the lineup and pinch run for me. Today I went two for two with a walk, leading off twice. The guy in front of me hit poorly. The pinch runner they put in for me scored all three times. Still, I'd like the extra swings the rest of them get in the top half of the lineup. We lost 14-10. One of our players missed a ball thrown at him and he was hit in the lip and left the game for an inning. When he came back he made five errors and the 8-8 tie became 14-8. Tired, bit time, still achy and off-centered, but played well and had fun.

A little hungry, but gonna try to fall asleep without eating. Just two packs of oatmeal and a Muscle Milk today. No appetite, achy intestines, so not gonna emotional eat. I hope I have broken that cycle for a little while. Under 200 here I come. I wish someone shared the details of the life. Sigh, lonely.

Still having fun all I can.

Narf :)

No comments: