Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Not Blue, But Berry Berry Bloated

Thinking of the blueberry id in Willie Wonka's factory. Just Saturday I was told that I remind someone of Willie Wonka, the original, not the remake. Coincidence or am I channeling Gene Wilder? Did he have gastrical anomalies? Anyway, the symptoms are back, not nearly what they were two weeks ago on this date, but they are back. Boat. Liquid. Urge. Under control so far but the day is young. Pity the doctor would not see me yesterday. I had been there before, but that's the trouble with seeing a doctor at a walk-in clinic, waiting 2-3 hours at times. At least the car is services and healthy, in case it matters.

This blog amuses me so much, I wonder if anyone will ever really know.

Make today a beautiful day in your world.

You can do it!

Narf :)

No comments: