Saturday, February 24, 2018

Not Laundry Day

Today was supposed to be laundry day. I finally woke after 1:00PM and finally got a load in the washer about fifteen minutes ago and I must leave here in about an hour to meet Helen for dinner at TJ's a fried seafood place. Twelve hours ago I broke the 500 calorie diet that had been solid all week and consumed thousands of calories of greasy Taco Bell food, definitely not recommended for bowel ailments. Whether I have a stomach virus or food poisoning or parasite or some other sudden-onset digestive disease (or something that has been brewing for years and overlooked by the parade of doctor's I explained symptoms to... and they wonder why I don't return), I am challenging the text books and this body the way I did last weekend.

If I only had a primary doctor, I'd be there today. Alas, modern medicine, sigh. So I shall try my own home remedies and talk to the Nephrologist during the week. Hopefully he will hook me up with what I need. I'll let you know how it goes, in case it matters.

Your life goes here    (            ________________________           ).

Narf :)

No comments: