Friday, February 9, 2018

Long Sleep, Sharp Pain

The body moves slowly having slept (with the usual few pee-break interruptions) about twelve hours or so and the muscles of the abdomen are feeling the strain of the bulge and the leg is throbbing with pain as if the bone is piercing through the skin as I move from the body from horizontal to the vertical orientation. That does go away, usually, but it is worse this morning than it has been since the injury last week. The swelling is down a bit but still very present and the discoloration is going through it's color changes as it spreads from the impact point outward, radiating with the pain.

I hope to sleep in tomorrow morning too, maybe two full long sleep nights in a row will help. Also, eat less as I did last night, that might be the wisest thing I can do. Write more in the body and food and other blogs that should have become daily if I was really in touch with myself, yes, that would be another good sign. Remember record of a life?

Almost time to get ready for work. Make today a healthy day.

Narf :)

No comments: