Monday, February 26, 2018

Oh Solo Mia

Alone, it's the alone part that is singing out loud and so tired of being alone. Meanwhile, I pooped twice today and they were not liquid. Not solid, but not liquid. I ate a hamburger for lunch. Cooked it in a frying pay, the first time I used a frying pan in this space. I am just two weeks shy of being here a year. I still spray the toilet seat and shower with bleach before each use though and I only cook anything when the sink is clean enough for me to wash everything immediately in anti-bacterial dish soap. But the belly didn't explode. Tonight I am eating clams and rice with a little cheese and yogurt as a sauce. added some spray canola oil and salt like the doctor suggested, even. So I stopped the drastic weight loss, but I believe I lost 20 pounds along the way, or close to it. I know, 20 pounds in 2 weeks is not wise, but I am not always wise. In case it matters (I point to the title and roll my eyes). Jackson texted a lot today and last night. I think she read my email. I think she responded. I think I understood her response. I think I am still wondering if I should accept what I think or the reality of the situation. Did I mention I am not always wise? See above. I drank a whole Kombucha during the day. I am drinking two (yes 2) ginger ales with the clams and rice dinner tonight. I am a decadent fool. Chewing clams is like chewing gum. Except they taste more like clams the more you chew and gum loses it's flavor. See, I am wise.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: