Friday, February 23, 2018

Still The Same (Short Term)

So the appetite is gone and the bloat remains. You can read more gory details here, if you are into the body talk. I am going to try to stop at the big box store, Costco, to pick up a case of protein drink since I am barely eating and yet still need sustenance. A lot more accomplished at work today. The big monthly meeting is set and the agenda is out. The EOP is finally done and approved and up on the website. The Tier II chemicals report is ready for submission and just waiting for Directors to return the documents signed. If they don't by the deadline, I'll submit anyway because they obviously don't care to get into the details, no less deadlines. A lot of smaller on-going tasks were moved along and I end the week on a very good note.

So how is your life inside and out? (I care and want to know, in case it matters).

Narf :)

No comments: