Saturday, February 10, 2018

Morning Was Broken

Yes, morning was broken, but not the leg. It is afternoon now, but catching up on the morning in this entry... I woke, so I am not dead, at least not according to science as we know science today. The leg hurt like it wanted to fall off for the first twenty or so steps, but then the pain subsided to a moderate numb. I took double the dose of antibiotic in the past 24 hours, but will level out to whatever it says on the bottle going forward. Fingers are crossed.

Meanwhile, I've been checking emails which lead me to the roommate site where I responded to and sent new messages and received a text, an actual text. I responded and we shall see what comes of that. There's always hope. I updated my profile, again. You can find it in the details. Another email lead me to Facebook and I checked out my pages where a dozen posts were auto-posted and many "engagements" were reported, for what it's worth. Still waiting for the interactions. lol.

So good morning all you cool cats out there (get the title reference now?).

No comments: