Saturday, February 24, 2018

Lobster Rolls and Ginger Beer

Nobody mentioned it was carbonated. After mopping up the spill, I drank the stuff with a gulp and a sigh. Bitters are not my flavors. Pungents are not my favor. Tarts are not my flavors. Fermented is not my flavor. So who knew, in my search for ginger because ginger is supposed to be good for the digestive tract, that I would pick up a tart, slightly bitter, fermented beer. I'll go with Weird...but strangely....nope, just weird. for now and likely won't be back, but hey, if it helps get the digestive tract back to whatever normal is for me (cast iron, mostly), then thank you for the find. Dosage? Well, I just drank a 20 ounce bottle. I mostly read the label. What else is new. The highlight was the food, as usual.

Laundry rushing, Softball early tomorrow, No one is home. Are you still out there?

Narf :)

No comments: