Sunday, June 9, 2019

Did The Trauma Wake You?

Luckily, trauma doesn't last long in my world. I'm not sure if PTSD came and went many years ago, perhaps before conscious memory, perhaps over the last decade or few. There's certainly been a lot of discomfort, suffering, abuse, and trauma - physical, emotional, psychological, financial, and probably other descriptive categories along the way. The blogs are full of the complaints, but the desire to pick apart the mess it was does not seem to be here. Interesting that the mess doesn't seem to be here either. Could the picking apart, the wallowing through, the hanging on to the horrible feelings be the source of PTSD? Speculative psychology, but hey, I never did finish my graduate degrees, remember? Lack of interest in the human model of the mind, I suppose. We know so little, we pretend to know so much.

A brief nap was delicious, almost as delicious as the food. Did I mention ice cream and chocolate? Certainly blew the weight loss idea this weekend, but then, there's another challenge for me to take on. No high calorie foods this week. After today. Feel free to respond if you have anything to say. Concerns, applause, laughter, almost anything is welcome, ya know?

What are we here for anyway, if not to share?

Just my illusions?

Narf :)

No comments: