Sunday, June 2, 2019

Why Am I Gone?

Is the answer blowing in the wind? Riding on some storm? Somewhere in the sky? Well, in case it matters, I am only gone in blog time, not in real time. You just need to KIT (that's keep in touch) in text or some other way when I disappear from blog time. If you want to, that is. You don't have to know me to read me and I know some of you just like the distraction of anonymous ramblings. We all have our reasons for being on the internet and reading what we choose to read. The answer to why I am "blog gone" is multifaceted and may well be a long and winding road, but as simply as I can put it, Merge Dragons. Ambivalence, procrastination, laziness, unhealthy self-indulgences, and giving up on humanity also play roles in my lack of interest in the illusionary hope, fanfare, and ego strokes that blogging provides, but mostly it's playing a video game. Maybe.

It's not like anyone is asking, after all.

Narf :)

No comments: