Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Remembering Something

I tried to create a new bog and google told me I had too many blogs. I could create another account, but that could be confusing. At the very east I would have to log in and log out every time, remembering passwords, and interrupting the flow of words and thoughts and creativity all the more. Another computer that would remember the other seems like a convenient answer, except for the fact that I would need to carry two computers everywhere and cutting and pasting from and to each other would... could it be? Network? I have a lot to learn. Anyway, it's not happening today and I do not want to delete or re-name any of my blogs, so another blog may begin in a notepad for now.

On another path, I found a few blogs not open to the public that were created to share with one person and that person no longer shares, but I am torn between sharing what is in those blogs with you and the universe or maintaining the privacy the blogs were created to maintain. Why must I hide my words if the person I hid them for no longer interacts with me?

Another question that will likely not be answered today. There was a long day at work today. I stopped home for a brief nap and then stayed at work until 7PM to observed the removal of trees from a power station on site. Puzzling situation allowed by the power company. I feel random tonight. Dinner was shrimp. Chocolate and sugar calls. I must stop that, but as long as it's in the house, in my reach... finish it and buy no more for a month... or longer. Body blog needs attention (focus, aye?).

ADHD is so much fun, but makes if more challenging to interact with others or even care for myself well sometimes. Some people who have come close to me in this life might have been able to help if they cared to and stuck around.

Are you there, Margaret? It's god.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: