Saturday, June 8, 2019

This Wasn't Here Yesterday

In case it matters, or not, I have been an infrequent visitor to the web recently. Not checking emails, rarely uploading blogs, not browsing at all, just not here. Even offline, I believe the last two months have seen less writing than any two months in the past... ever. I am waiting for the shoe to drop, but I appear to be as fine and dandy as ever. Dandy, I miss you. I still have two Blogmad mugs. This were the days I'd embrace Blogathons and write an entry every thirty minutes for 24 consecutive hours. Feel free to ask, or find them yourself. The writing was essential to everything in me. The sharing words online was so much fun. I miss those days, but I wonder... have I finally given up on humanity?

There was a time...

Narf :)

No comments: