Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Another Internet Day

Finally decided on tires after doing more research. Spoke with the car dealer and Toyota Corporate and that lead me to talk to a company called Safeguard and I found out I have three types of insurance with them, but no road hazard on the tires. Another failure by the Toyota dealership. I also found out it costs $160 to upgrade the maps in the car Navigator, a Toyota rip-off since a Garmin or Tom Tom can be purchased with more useful features and lifetime map updates for that price. Hours on the internet and I decided on Pirelli tires over the Michelins. I watched some TV and then headed to Curly's for card night. Ate pizza there and worse for the health plan, stopped for a quesadea on the way home. Sometimes it is a mess.

Alone.

No comments: