Thursday, October 13, 2016

Computer Time

Spending time at the computer is often wonderful even when it may be wasteful on other levels. Today I was alternately wandering Facebook and sending out resumes and job applications. I received a call for an interview for Friday morning for a state investigator job. I skipped eating again. Then playing cards and ignoring the grilled hot dogs or whatever else was there. Did not even open my salad or carrots while I was there, but ate the veggie tray when I got home. A yogurt and some raw potato starch finished the meal. That was about 30 hours ago. The computer occupied the time I was not sleeping since then and I may have slept about ten hours in two segments. I seem to be up for the rest of today and hope to get to the boxes because sorting and repacking is essential. Choosing a storage place and putting everything in storage is the next big move (literally and figuratively). For a little while though, I shall babble.

What are you doing with your time?

No comments: